May 14th, 2014
Competenz at EMEX
Engineering apprentice training – everything you ever wanted to know
It’s New Zealand’s largest manufacturing, engineering, machinery, electronics and technology exhibition at the end of this month – and the Competenz team will be there. Just like you, we will be checking out all the latest machines, gadgets and innovations. We will also be there to answer all your questions about how to get a great apprentice on board for the future of your business.
Come and see us at our stand to find out the facts and the options:
- The benefits of training an apprentice
- The best model for managing apprentices in your business
- How to find engineering apprenticeship opportunities
- How Competenz can make it easy for you
- Meet the people who can make it happen
- Learn about what is happening with the future of engineering and trades qualifications
- Hear successful apprenticeship stories from engineering businesses around New Zealand
- Everyone who visits the stand goes in the draw to win great prizes
EMEX 2014 is on from 27 to 29 May at the ASB Showgrounds in Auckland.
Register for free entry on the website at www.emex.co.nz