ATNZ manages apprenticeships across mechanical engineering including general engineering, heavy and light fabrication, heating ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration and air conditioning, maintenance engineering, and toolmaking.
ATNZ provides you with the benefits of having an apprentice without the trouble of formally employing. It’s easy and hassle free for you and that is why ATNZ is New Zealand’s largest employer of mechanical engineering apprentices.
The ATNZ apprentice programme is managed by Competenz and we take care of all the hassles. Competenz, within the cost of the hourly rate, will:
- Do pre-employment drug tests
- Pay the apprentice
- Take care of sick pay, holiday pay, Kiwi Saver and ACC contributions
- Do the assessments
- Mentor the apprentice
- Provide the apprentice’s tools and protective equipment
- Pay for block courses and night classes or correspondence study
- One fixed fee with no hidden costs
Register your interest