Our 300+ apprentices all tell us they like to pull things apart and fix things. If you feel the same you should talk to us about a mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
We place you in the job. We cover the cost of the qualification. We pay you.
You commit to 3-4 years of study. You earn and learn = more $$ for life!
There are three ways to connect with us;
1. I'm ready for an apprenticeship - apply now for an advertised job below.
2. I'm interested in a general application - apply now using "ATNZ GENERAL APPLICATION" below.
3. To receive updates, sign up for "Job Alerts" below.
You need to know;
- You're earning and learning and training rates will apply (starting at $13.01 per hour)
- You will be prepared to commit to 3-4 years of study
- You're likely to be a practical, hands-on person
- You have achieved NCEA level 2 in Maths and English
- There's no student loan!